Churches that participate in the CMN will not reduce any of their own programs or ministries. Only a small portion of their outreach budget will be allocated to the CMN. The purpose of the CMN is to enhance what the church is already doing by connecting churches to other community partners so that resources can be stretched through collaboration. The Church can serve our community so much better by working together and combining resources in a unified and coordinated effort.
Network Benefits include:
– Connections to other like-minded churches
– Connections to local Business and Nonprofit resources
– Christian Counselor referral network
– Pastoral care services for staff
– Leadership Consulting and Coaching services
– Discounted pricing for local and national seminars
– Use of Summit’s facilities
– Quarterly Prayer Breakfast*
– “Growing Leaders” monthly workshops*
– Quarterly CMN Leadership Lunches*
– Access to Summit’s 4,000 s.f. Partner Resource Center (furniture, life necessity items, etc.)
*Participation encouraged but not required.